This range was constructed over a period of 5 years.
Many people contributed their time and effort for its construction. This facility is for ALL to use FREE of charge.
THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the Range project. My apologies to anyone that may have been overlooked. Your efforts were and are still greatly appreciated.
Dan Grassi and the entire golf course crew.
Shawn ‘Cheebs” Shawano R.I.P.
Hannahville Housing crew and Al Besola
Special Thanks to Hannahville Construction,
Darrel Wandahsega, Richard Meshigaud, Willie Sjoholm and John Meshigaud.
Print a practice target
1. Treat EVERY gun as if it is loaded.
2. ALWAYS point the muzzle down range.
3. NOBODY impaired by drugs or alcohol allowed at the Range.
4. Please use proper hearing and eye protection.
5. ONLY use PAPER targets fastened to the cardboard. If you need Range targets, they are provided FREE. Contact HPD. 466-2911
6. DO NOT bring bottles, cans, milk jugs, paper plates, boards or anything else to shoot at. ONLY paper targets are allowed.
7. For sighting in a scope, MOVE the shooting bench with wheels up closer to the target; RETURN the bench to the pavilion when you are done.
8. CLEAN UP your garbage including used targets and empty brass/shells. Put it IN the garbage can.
9. NO cars, trucks, 3-wheeler or 4-wheelers allowed past the fence.
For those with physical challenges needing vehicle access through the gate, call HPD.
In Case of Emergency Call 911
THIS RANGE IS FOR EVERYONE, TAKE CARE OF IT.